The superScan VS450 SCANTOOL is an OEM level diagnostic scan tool for most VW/Audis sold worldwide since 1990. This scan tool not only is accurate, reliable and easy to use, but it is also a time saver as well as a money maker.
VS450 VAG CAN OBDII SCANTOOL
Features and Benefits
·Work with Volkswagen and Audi (Audi/Seat/Skoda/Jetta/Golf/Beetle/Touareg/GTI/Passat and more) sold worldwide since 1990
· Read and erase Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) of engine, ABS,airbag, transmission, radio, climate control(A/C), cent., elect., steering wheel,instruments, immobilizer, etc. (18 Systems)
· Read and clear generic trouble codes of cars using ISO 9141-2 (CARB),ISO 14230 (KWP-2000) and ISO-15765 (CAN) protocols
· Turn off MILs of engine, airbag, ABS , A/T and most other systems
· CAN (Controller Area Network) capability
· Reset oil service light
· Retrieve vehicle information (VIN)
· Display I/M Readiness Status
· Display DTC definitions on unit screen
· System upgradeable via the internet
· Highly reliable and accurate
· Easy to use with friendly interface
· Safely communicates with the on-board computers.
· Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD
· Stand-alone unit with no need for an additionallaptop computer to operate
· One-year warranty against defects.
1. VS450 Product
2. OBD2 Cable
3. Carry Case
4. Nlony bag
Live Support: Chat with us online
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.Shipment Note:
If your package shipped by Express Delivery, please give us a valid delivery phone number, and also a full and accurate shipping address.How to Buy from OBDISK?
To ensure satisfaction at all times, our customer service team provides comprehensive after sales support.
With years of experience maintaining and servicing automated materials handling systems for some of the world’s leading organisations, we can confidently claim that Exmac’s after sales support is totally focused and second to none.
A concise Operating & Maintenance Manual is provided on completion of every project, to assist operators and maintenance personnel in the day-to-day use and care of the system.
A 12 month warranty is offered as standard on all systems and equipment supplied. Extended warranty agreements are available on request.
Exmac Automation’s priority is to resolve issues as quickly as possible when a request for assistance or parts is received. Response is immediate, and with the ability to call on a wealth of experienced engineers and a vast stock of standard component parts, we are able to provide a first class after sales service.
A variety of maintenance contracts and operator and maintenance training programmes, and a 24/7 telephone hotline and call-out facility, are also available.
The accessibility and availability of our after sales department to provide assistance, guidance and advice embodies our aim to develop a close and continuing relationship with customers through constant communication.
- Service contract example
- Customer T&S
- Customer Feedback
- Exmac service agreement levels offered (levels 1 2 & 3)
- 24 hours service
- Free audit to all new service contract customers
- Spare parts